1. Willingness to pay the Price
2. Faithfulness in keeping the word of God
Psalm 119:11 – I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.
3. Fervency in prayer
Ephesians 6:18 – Praying always with all prayer…
4. Obedience to Bible teaching
Hebrews 4:12 – The word of God is powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword.
5. Wholehearted Trust in God
Romans 8:18 – …our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us.
6. Genuine Fellowship
1 John 1:7 – If we walk in the light as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another.
7. Seriousness in carrying out the great commission.
Matthew 28:19 – Go… and teach!
8. Recognising that we are involved in Spiritual Warfare
Ephesians 6:12 – We wrestle not against flesh and blood but against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
Asia Link – www.asialink.org.uk